Dating clothing by union label
Thank you for posting this guide, it is a huge help. Hi, Thank you; this was extremely helpful for dating a beautiful cloak. Thank you to the Family Vintage Jewels for loaning vintage clothing for creation of this article. I will not begin to speak on this theme. Other garment industry sectors followed.
Also, id love to hear from others who have the same coat or anyone who may know a little something about this.
They are not exclusively gay, though
- Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly.
- Tags identical to the tag have been found with copyright date of The garment is always identified on the label.
- Robert T. At it's inception the CIO was not a rival of the AFL, but a part of the AFL that was focused on organizing labor in the mass production industries along industrial lines rather the by craft, skill, or trade.
- The Progressive union had jurisdiction over unionized tailors of ready-made clothing. Do numbers have RN proceeding?
- Do numbers have RN proceeding? I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post.
- Carl Anderson September 3, at AM.
I have a dress with a Lavin label. The ink on tags rubs off sometimes, complicating issues. For instance, the top of a tag may rub off and appear to read